How far is your organization/practice in the integration implementation process?
Be sure to check out the Academy's new Integration Playbook!
#OUD Treat the family, not just the patient. What do families need to know about OUD? How can families make treatment and recovery easier for patients?
Opioid Crisis Solutions Summit Roadmap for Action: A National Dialogue.
We can make health whole. makehealthwhole.org is Eugene S. Farley, Jr.
Eighty percent of patients with behavioral health problems present in emergency departments and primary care clinics.
We are a large Doctor owned Internal Medicine group practice and have been integrating behavioral health for four years.
From 2011 through 2016, the age-adjusted rate of drug overdose deaths involving heroin and methamphetamine tripled.
Federal Advisory Committee on Substance Use Disorders seeks public members (submit by June 14, 2019):
Do you know which medications are FDA-approved and evidence-based for treating opioid use disorder (OUD)?
News and Updates
- 08/10/19 Impact of State Medicaid Financing Policies on Healthcare Integration
- 06/06/19 Federal Advisory Committee on Substance Use Disorders Seeks Public Members
- 03/29/19 Updated Behavioral Health Workforce Projections
- 01/28/19 Submit Comments on Pain Management Task Force Draft Report
- 01/21/19 Opioid-Related Drug Overdoses in the United States
SAMHSA Sponsored Webinar: Serious Mental Illness/Substance Use Disorders and Tailoring FEP Programs to Serve WomenAug 27 2019, 1:30pm - 3:00pm EDT
Sep 16 to 17 2019, 8:30am - 4:00pm
Sep 03 2019, 3:00pm - 4:30pm EDT
Sep 04 to 06 2019, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Oct 31 to Nov 01 2019, 8:30am - 5:00pm