How far is your organization/practice in the integration implementation process?
Welcome to the Academy Community
The Academy Community is a platform to connect, network, and share experiences. See what's being discussed in the discussion forums and join the conversation.
Be sure to check out the Academy's new Integration Playbook!
Do you know which medications are FDA-approved and evidence-based for treating opioid use disorder (OUD)?
#OUD Treat the family, not just the patient. What do families need to know about OUD? How can families make treatment and recovery easier for patients?
Opioid Crisis Solutions Summit Roadmap for Action: A National Dialogue.
We can make health whole. makehealthwhole.org is Eugene S. Farley, Jr.
Eighty percent of patients with behavioral health problems present in emergency departments and primary care clinics.
We are a large Doctor owned Internal Medicine group practice and have been integrating behavioral health for four years.
A recent commentary in the Annals of Internal Medicine addresses the negative physical and psychological effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on healthcare workers (HCWs).
News and Updates
- 06/26/20 New Grants - HRSA’s Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program
- 06/26/20 ** COVID-19 - Institutional Strategies To Enhance the Well Being of Healthcare Workers
- 05/26/20 New Reports Examine Effectiveness and Harm of Pain Treatment
- 05/26/20 Essential Care for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Patients
- 04/28/20 **COVID 19 - Breaking Down Barriers to Treating OUD Pandemic
Jul 29 2020, 12:00pm - 2:00pm EDT
Jul 14 2020, 5:45pm EDT
Jul 23 2020, 12:00pm - 1:30pm EDT
SAMHSA: GAINS Technology VLC: Transform to Teleservices: Part I - Expanding Access to Substance Use Disorder Treatment in Drug CourtsAug 11 2020, 1:00pm - 2:30pm EDT
Jul 22 2020, 3:00pm - 4:00pm EDT