How far is your organization/practice in the integration implementation process?
Be sure to check out the Academy's new Integration Playbook!
Eighty percent of patients with behavioral health problems present in emergency departments and primary care clinics.
We are a large Doctor owned Internal Medicine group practice and have been integrating behavioral health for four years.
In primary care, as many as 2 in 3 adolescents with depression are not identified or treated appropriately.
We can make health whole. makehealthwhole.org is Eugene S. Farley, Jr.
Integrated primary care can increase access to addiction treatment for individuals with substance use disorders (SUDs).
Fragmentation of care is a barrier to delivering adequate mental and behavioral health services.
Stigma has become increasingly recognized as a major population health concern. How can we stop the stigma train? Stigma is social.
From 1999-2015, the opioid death rates in rural areas have quadrupled among 18-25-year olds and tripled for females.
News and Updates
- 05/21/18 Presentations Available From HHS Federal Partners Integrated Care Meeting
- 04/26/18 Addressing Social Determinants of Health in Integrated Care
- 04/26/18 Milliman Updates Projections of Economic Impact of Integrated Care
- 04/26/18 New Research Findings on Collaborative Care
- 01/11/18 Opioid Use Disorder News—2018 Updates
Jun 19 2018, 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT
May 30 2018, 2:00pm - 3:30pm EDT
Jun 05 to 06 2018, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Jun 10 to 14 2018, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Aug 15 to 17 2018, 8:00am - 5:00pm