How far is your organization/practice in the integration implementation process?
Welcome to the Academy Community
The Academy Community is a platform to connect, network, and share experiences. See what's being discussed in the discussion forums and join the conversation.
Be sure to check out the Academy's new Integration Playbook!
#OUD Treat the family, not just the patient. What do families need to know about OUD? How can families make treatment and recovery easier for patients?
Opioid Crisis Solutions Summit Roadmap for Action: A National Dialogue.
We can make health whole. makehealthwhole.org is Eugene S. Farley, Jr.
Eighty percent of patients with behavioral health problems present in emergency departments and primary care clinics.
We are a large Doctor owned Internal Medicine group practice and have been integrating behavioral health for four years.
Recent study indicates that children and youth with special health care needs may be exposed to opioids at a twofold higher rate than the general pediatric population.
What does integrated behavioral primary health care look like in practice?
From 2011 through 2016, the age-adjusted rate of drug overdose deaths involving heroin and methamphetamine tripled.
News and Updates
- 09/18/19 Integration of Behavioral Health Services in the Pediatric Setting
- 08/10/19 Impact of State Medicaid Financing Policies on Healthcare Integration
- 06/06/19 Federal Advisory Committee on Substance Use Disorders Seeks Public Members
- 03/29/19 Updated Behavioral Health Workforce Projections
- 01/28/19 Submit Comments on Pain Management Task Force Draft Report
Oct 31 to Nov 01 2019, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Oct 24 2019, 1:00pm - 2:00pm EDT
Oct 23 2019, 12:30pm - 2:00pm EDT
Oct 29 2019, 2:00pm - 3:30pm EDT
Oct 23 2019, 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT