How far is your organization/practice in the integration implementation process?
Welcome to the Academy Community
The Academy Community is a platform to connect, network, and share experiences. See what's being discussed in the discussion forums and join the conversation.
Be sure to check out the Academy's new Integration Playbook!
Do you know which medications are FDA-approved and evidence-based for treating opioid use disorder (OUD)?
#OUD Treat the family, not just the patient. What do families need to know about OUD? How can families make treatment and recovery easier for patients?
Opioid Crisis Solutions Summit Roadmap for Action: A National Dialogue.
We can make health whole. makehealthwhole.org is Eugene S. Farley, Jr.
Eighty percent of patients with behavioral health problems present in emergency departments and primary care clinics.
We are a large Doctor owned Internal Medicine group practice and have been integrating behavioral health for four years.
Since 2010, HRSA has hosted National Rural Health Day to highlight the efforts of and collaborations in rural communities to address unique challenges in accessing and delivering healthcare service
If you’re new here – Welcome to the Academy Community!
News and Updates
- 11/15/19 Participate in National Rural Health Day on November 21, 2019
- 10/30/19 Intent to Publish Funding Opportunity Announcement for the Management of Opioids and Opioid Use Disorder in Older Adults
- 10/23/19 Opioid Use Disorder News—2019 Updates
- 10/22/19 AHRQ Announces Unhealthy Alcohol Use Initiative
- 09/18/19 Integration of Behavioral Health Services in the Pediatric Setting
Dec 17 2019, 2:00pm - 3:00pm EST
SAMHSA: Leveraging Telehealth for Justice-Involved Individuals: Expanding Access to Mental and Substance Use Disorder TreatmentDec 11 2019, 1:00pm - 2:30pm EST