How far is your organization/practice in the integration implementation process?
Be sure to check out the Academy's new Integration Playbook!
We can make health whole. makehealthwhole.org is Eugene S. Farley, Jr.
Eighty percent of patients with behavioral health problems present in emergency departments and primary care clinics.
We are a large Doctor owned Internal Medicine group practice and have been integrating behavioral health for four years.
“State of the Art: Research, Models, Promising Practices, and Sustaining Integrated Care.” Presentations are available from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Federal Partners Integr
SAMHSA is allocating $50 million to Tribal Opioid Response Grants.
Deadline approaches for NASHP’s State #SUD Policy Institute: Leveraging Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs).
Sustaining Healthcare Across Integrated Primary Care Efforts (SHAPE) has practice, policy and research implications.
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is seeking a contractor to provide enhanced training and technical assistance (T/TA) to HRSA-supported Health Centers.
News and Updates
- 07/13/18 HRSA Solicits Proposals To Provide Training and Technical Assistance
- 07/13/18 Apply to NASHP’s State SUD Policy Institute
- 06/28/18 A Strategy to Address the Social Determinants of Opioid Addiction
- 06/28/18 Research on Alternative Payment Model Finds Cost Savings
- 05/21/18 Presentations Available From HHS Federal Partners Integrated Care Meeting