The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) seeks health services research grant applications to advance the science of primary care.
In this SEN, AHRQ is interested in applications that:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate interventions and models of care
- Leverage primary care practice-based research networks infrastructure, expertise, and relationships
- Provide evidence about how to improve the delivery of primary care
- Create and test tools and training that support primary care improvement
- Advance the development of primary care research methods
AHRQ encourages interventions that are multilevel; partner with practices using innovative approaches; and/or produce and disseminate timely insights that can improve access, quality, and outcomes of care.