A Guidebook of Professional Practices for Behavioral Health and Primary Care Integration: Observations from Exemplary Sites (PDF - 1.31 MB), prepared for the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), identifies the key professional practices that are prominent among exemplary integrated primary care organizations. Findings are organized into two categories: Organization-Level Professional Practices, and Interpersonal and Individual Professional Practices.
Organization-Level Professional Practices That Support Integrated Care
- Advocating for a Mission and Vision Focused on Integrated Care (pg. 28) (PDF - 1.31 MB)
- Building a Sustainable Staffing Structure for Integrated Care (pg.44) (PDF - 1.31 MB)
- Structuring the Organization for Delivering Integrated Care (pg. 57) (PDF - 1.31 MB)
- Maximizing Physical Work Space for Integrated Care (pg. 65) (PDF - 1.31 MB)
- Organizing Health Information Technology to Support Integrated Care (pg. 71) (PDF - 1.31 MB)