The American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) will hold its annual conference virtually again this year to will highlight best practices and the latest science, research, and innovations in addiction medicine from leading experts in the field. ASAM is offering two-and-a-half-days of 60-75 hours of CME/CE/MOC, high-quality education, innovative topics, sessions, posters and supplemental virtual courses in a completely online platform.
ASAM Virtual.2021 Key Highlights
- Inspiring, thought-provoking plenary sessions to kick off each day.
- New this year, six concurrent sessions every hour throughout the day for a total of 60 concurrent sessions.
- Revamped session formats for maximum audience engagement and interaction with experts.
- Creative opportunities for fun and networking.
- Virtual Poster Hall with audio narration and live Q&A with poster authors.
- For the first time, a Virtual Exhibit Hall with robust company booths, fun giveaways and one-on-one video chats.
- Newly revamped, live and interactive pre-conference offerings, including Fundamentals and Motivational Interviewing Workshops, and the ever-popular Pain & Addiction Course.
- Access to all content on-demand for the next three years in the ASAM e-Learning Center following the virtual event.