Join the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) on April 25 from 1:00- 2:30 p.m. ET for the webinar “Consent2Share: How to Download, Install, and Run Consent2Share.” Consent2Share is SAMHSA’s open-source software application for consent management and data segmentation in compliance with 42 CFR part 2. This webinar will provide updates on Consent2Share, including that Consent2Share is now available in two editions: An HIE Edition and an EHR Edition.
This webinar will provide interested individuals and programs information about:
- An overview of data segmentation, consent management, and 42 CFR part2
- An introduction to Consent2Share and updates since the last webinar series
- An overview of Consent2Share architecture
- Technical and organizational considerations
- Obtaining and implementing Consent2Share