How far is your organization/practice in the integration implementation process?
Be sure to check out the Academy's new Integration Playbook!
We can make health whole. makehealthwhole.org is Eugene S. Farley, Jr.
Eighty percent of patients with behavioral health problems present in emergency departments and primary care clinics.
We are a large Doctor owned Internal Medicine group practice and have been integrating behavioral health for four years.
#SDOH to address Opioid Use Disorder. Social determinants of health have significant impact on the opioid epidemic.
#telebehavioralhealth. Register for SAMHSA’s Webinar Series on Telebehavioral Health. Dr. Marlene M. Maheu will speak on the use of technologies to better serve behavioral health patients.
The National Center for Integrated Behavioral Health is hosting a twitter chat to discuss Opioid Use Disorder and #MAT in Primary Care.
NASHP is inviting states to apply for State SUD Policy Institute: Leveraging Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) to address SUD.
“State of the Art: Research, Models, Promising Practices, and Sustaining Integrated Care.” Presentations are available from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Federal Partners Integr
News and Updates
- 07/13/18 HRSA Solicits Proposals To Provide Training and Technical Assistance
- 07/13/18 Apply to NASHP’s State SUD Policy Institute
- 06/28/18 A Strategy to Address the Social Determinants of Opioid Addiction
- 06/28/18 Research on Alternative Payment Model Finds Cost Savings
- 05/21/18 Presentations Available From HHS Federal Partners Integrated Care Meeting