How far is your organization/practice in the integration implementation process?
Be sure to check out the Academy's new Integration Playbook!
We can make health whole. makehealthwhole.org is Eugene S. Farley, Jr.
Eighty percent of patients with behavioral health problems present in emergency departments and primary care clinics.
We are a large Doctor owned Internal Medicine group practice and have been integrating behavioral health for four years.
SAMHSA announced a $930 million funding opportunity that aims to combat the opioid crisis by increasing access to treatments that work and ultimately reducing opioid-related overdose deaths.
#DYK Opioid prescriptions have dropped 29% since 2011. A study for Human Data Science found that opioid prescriptions have decreased from 72 to 52 pills per adult from 2011 to 2017.
Maternal depression screening can be claimed as a service for the child in well-child exams.
In primary care, as many as 2 in 3 adolescents with depression are not identified or treated appropriately.
Integrated primary care can increase access to addiction treatment for individuals with substance use disorders (SUDs).
News and Updates
- 05/21/18 Presentations Available From HHS Federal Partners Integrated Care Meeting
- 04/26/18 Addressing Social Determinants of Health in Integrated Care
- 04/26/18 Milliman Updates Projections of Economic Impact of Integrated Care
- 04/26/18 New Research Findings on Collaborative Care
- 01/11/18 Opioid Use Disorder News—2018 Updates