Welcome to the Academy Community!
The Academy Community is an online community that brings together individuals and practices interested in and committed to integrating behavioral health with primary health care. The AHRQ Academy promotes a collaborative environment that fosters dialogue among leaders and stakeholders.
The Academy Community:
- Promotes practice change by offering a forum in which members can share experiences, network, and engage with other members and the National Integration Academy Council (NIAC).
- Welcomes all participants and their ideas, regardless of their various stages of integration implementation.
- Fosters team building in the field of integration.
- Helps educate primary care and behavioral health providers.
Why Become a Member?
By joining the Academy Community, you have access to:
- A User Profile: To connect with others sharing similar interests.
- Groups: To subscribe to depending on your interests and where you are in the integration process.
- Community Engagement: To join discussions and share your insights via:
- Direct Messaging.
- Community Buzz: To view updates of Community activities and network with other members by sending direct messages, sharing experiences and insights, and discussing issues and solutions.
- Recent Site Activity: To track and highlight up-to-date activity on the site, including who has commented, joined the community, joined a group, and started a discussion.
- Upcoming Events/Events Calendar: To browse through events related to the field. Members who are logged in can access the full calendar for the month.
- Playbook Linkages: To access additional features of the Academy’s Playbook, including:
- An interactive self-assessment checklist that enables you to save your results and track your progress as you integrate your practice,
- The ability to save notes as you work through each section of the Playbook,
- A bookmark to add to any page of the Playbook so you can return to your place the next time you log in, and
- The opportunity to share ideas and experiences using the Playbook by linking your Community posts to specific Playbook topics.
Join the Community!
At signup, you will be asked to provide topics of interest and affiliation. Once this process is complete, you will receive an email confirmation and automatically gain access to Academy Community features.